Wearabletech news round-up …
Here’s some of the latest news on wearable technology, from around the web, on December 30, 2013 …
- The UK’s Daily Telegraph says Fitbit is pushing to become the leading wearable tech company in 2014, and planning a major international marketing campaign
- Fitbit also appears to be working on Windows apps for its wristband devices, with a job posting for a Product Manager to “product manage … apps for Windows Phone and Windows 8” according to this job ad on LinkedIn
- Google is said to be weeks away from launching prescription lenses for Glass, according to TechTimes
- ERI, the thinnest route-tracking smart sport wristband, smashes through its $15,000 fund-raising goal on Indiegogo, raising $34,000, with another 48 hours still to go
- 2014 is “expected to be the year of wearable technology” according to the Indian website Business Standard, so watch this space!